Everything’s Just Another Story
While many of us have encountered this question all the time, for which we take years to find the answer to. The question is “What’s life?”
Many philosophers, writers, poets and even alcoholics have answered this wonderful question in different ways of their own. Even, you’d have formed up an answer by now.
I’ve an answer too.
It’s a story.
Someone might have already told it and expressed it. Yet, I’d like to say my answer.
Let’s begin.
When you move around and dance and rock! People say, he’s full of life! But what’s that exactly?
I’d like to say it’s the ‘I’ in life. Whatever you’re makes up life. Your life is you and you’re the star of your own show. The uniqueness you possess in you makes you stand up apart from the crowd. But isn’t the crowd made up of people who are all unique in their own ways? So, doesn’t that make me a part of the crowd?
That was a question which I thought was a good one.
For some of you, it might be lame and stupid.
Yes, saw that?
That’s the difference of opinion and free will, I’m talking about. That’s what life might be about!
This is what makes “you” you!
Unfortunately, not all the life in the earth has this gift, I suppose. Or it might be just my narrow perception about things of which I don’t know completely about.
Yet, they all possess a uniqueness which is beyond words to express and the diversity found in the nature! It’s just an example to show how different and amazing things are. Just like thousands of opinions and perceptions about one single thing.
The variety is astounding and that’s what life might be!
Look at us! We live in a huge universe and we’re limited to just one planet. Just one! Surrounded by darkness covered in silence and mystery, what do we have for ourselves? Just stories to tell and live in?
And that’s what life might be!
I’m answering again. It’s a story.
If our story is worthwhile, it’ll stand the test of time to be narrated or remembered by someone who wants to pass some time while the darkness continues to intrigue the world with the secrets it holds.
Or it could be just another page in an old dusty book forgotten somewhere, never to be found. Just like this planet.
While we move around rocking on, our story goes on.
Make it one that would rock, even when you’re not moving around anymore.
The last sentence was just my way to light up a matchstick in this darkness.
Anyway, my answer is in turn, bringing up questions in myself.
Maybe that’s the answer.
The statement that it can’t be written or expressed here, perhaps.
I’m in peace with my words here. And that’s how I would like to conclude this story which I wrote while hoping for another universe adjacent, filled with light and music.
That’s how I’d like to end this story for now.
Hopefully, it might not end up being Ozymandias.

Comments
Post a Comment