Through the Looking Glass
A small rock can actually cover the moon when you hold it and look it through a particular angle. And also, the rock is just another worthless rock when you put in the pile, from you where you took it from.
Well, this is just another cool analogy which I just formed now! Yeah! And this rock is known as your problem! Don’t worry, I’m not going to talk like your usual motivational speaker or anything as such. I’m just another guy, who wants to write about it. Do try reading further.
Well, all of us have silly problems which we think are really huge and we even end up picturising a future where we have failed due to that problem. I had one such problem among the many, this one involved me not getting my phone recharged. I picturised here till the point where I ended up missing an opportunity to get into a college. Seems unbelievable? Well, I’ve done that and I guess, so have you.
That’s our shortcoming or you could say that you’re creative.
But that’s not the thing.
There are times, when you have problems and this in turn leads you to clash with others. And considering what we want, we often forget what the others are trying to tell. We are so muddled in our thoughts that we just forget what was the issue all about. It all just becomes a mean to acquire the thing we want, no matter how meaningless it might be. Hell, sometimes we don’t even know what it is going to be like. Our only guide here, are our thoughts. The thoughts, which are only inclined towards the possession of it but aren’t sighted enough to look at the stupidity hiding underneath. These thoughts which were born out of desperation, you could say.
So, that means wanting things are our problems, right?
Well yeah, but that’s not what I want to tell here.
Remember the rock? How it’s just another worthless rock lying on the ground?
So are our thoughts sometimes! The thoughts which we know are going to lead us nowhere.
Yet, we breed them and nurture them. And when they strike our heads again and again. We only have ourselves to blame.
These thoughts are the root causes for our problems and we know it. Yet, it just feels better at the moment to have such thoughts. Well, I still do it.
Hey, try to look it through the other side.
Imagine yourself as a bystander who is looking at someone with your problem and that someone is being all mopey about the problem. Well, if it seems really silly and trivial. That means your problem is silly and trivial! So simple, right?
But yeah, coaches don’t play. That’s why I still think that I’ve a lot of problems.
Well, that’s the thing with all of us, we are all really good at looking at the stars while we walk into a ditch.
Well, life’s short. Most of the problems are silly and this Ain’t Riverdale to have 23 episodes to resolve it.
But, aren’t these problems arising from something true in your mind? At least some of them are.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood one bangar.....👍
ReplyDelete