Let's get real for a second

“Is he seriously here?” he asked, “He’s here” came back the reply from the phone. 
The phone fell right from his hand and he stood there silently, trying to recover from the shock. The moment had arrived. He had arrived. All this while, he had only heard stories from his underlings, now he was here.
“He wears a karate Gi” 
“He was wearing a white blindfold, now it’s red due to the blood” 
“His hands smell of blood”
“He took down 20 men alone, he didn’t use anything except a nun chuck”
He recounted the tales he had heard about this mysterious fighter who was killing his underlings mysteriously. He had caught a glimpse of him once and he had somehow managed to escape.
“It wasn’t him” he had argued. 
“It was him, boss” his right hand had said just a day before he was claimed by the hands of the fighter.
“He leaves a word behind in all the scenes” he remembered.
RETRIBUTION
VENGEANCE 
REPRISAL
REPAYMENT
REVENGE
“Yes, these were the words” he trembled as he remembered. 
“I think it’s the man who I had thrown in that dump yard”
“I think it’s the stuntman from that movie, whose director I killed on the set”
“Or it could be that don’s son”
“He’s killed the guys in the entrance” someone screamed
“I’m not going to die; I can’t be killed by this blind Karate master” he hastily said to himself
“I’m a sharpshooter, how will a blind guy avoid bullets? That too from a Automatic” he said cocking the Assault rifle.
“The room is locked, He can’t open the door, it’s a blast proof door, and it requires a special password which is changed every 12 hours and there’s no way he’s getting the password” he chuckled nervously.
“I’ve got 38 men armed with enough guns and loaded with enough ammunition to invade Pakistan”
“But….”
“He killed the 4 guards in the entrance!”
“He has killed so many others”
RETRIBUTION
VENGEANCE 
REPRISAL
REPAYMENT
REVENGE
“Nobody has the guts to pull stunts like these on me” he said
“But he has!”
“He can’t kill me, he can’t kill me” he complained, he fired his gun.
“I’ll riddle him with these bullets!” he shouted as he kept firing.
Someone opened the door suddenly; he stopped firing and aimed his gun to the door.
“Boss, it’s me” his underling Ram said raising his free hand up.
“You! What happened? Where’s he?” he screamed
“We’re searching, we’ve placed new guards near the entrance, don’t worry boss” he said
“Okay, close the door” he barked and he went in.
The door was closed and he tried to calm his nerves down. 
“He might get killed today, no way for him to get till here” he laughed
“What does he think of himself?” 
“He kills a few of my men and he thinks he can make me hid here forever?” he laughed hysterically
“I hope they get him alive; I’ll wear his blindfold and kill him myself with my bare hands” he laughed maniacally. 
“He thought he’ll get me! In this safehouse while I’m inside this panic room!”
“The room is locked, He can’t open the door, it’s a blast proof door, and it requires a special password which is changed every 12 hours and there’s no way he’s getting the password” 
“But Ram had just opened the door”
“Ram changes the password; he just needs to get to Ram” he shuddered.
“Even after that, I’ll riddle him with my bullets!” he screamed.
RETRIBUTION
VENGEANCE 
REPRISAL
REPAYMENT
REVENGE
“A blind man with no weapons has done so much, it can’t happen”
“I’ve to get Ram in here, otherwise I’m done”
He frantically called Ram from a new phone he had kept in the drawer and Ram didn’t pick up, “Should I open the door?”
“No, that’s what he wants” 
He called Ram again.
NO ANSWER
He loaded his gun with his trembling fingers.
“Let me call him one last time!” 
He anxiously called Ram.
RING RING RING
He picked up, “Get in here Ram!!” he screamed.
There wasn’t any voice from the other side, he could hear noises in the background. Noises made by guns. He quivered.
RETRIBUTION
VENGEANCE 
REPRISAL
REPAYMENT
REVENGE

Ram opened the door sometime later. He had bought dinner for his boss and him. The other men were having their dinner comfortably, he went in to give his boss the biryani he had ordered.
His boss’ head was on the table and he was motionless. He was dead.
All the men came running inside, there weren’t any wounds on him and his face was just white and bloodless. 
“He had called you Ram, why didn’t you go in?” someone asked.
“My phone is right there on the floor, see” Ram pointed his phone on the ground. “I’ve let it stay there, I don’t want the Police messing with me for tampering the evidence.
“Pity, what happened to Boss” someone said.
“I know, he wasn’t at all right since a few months, yeah we lost a few people and some deals, but they weren’t things to be worried about” Ram said as he closed the door.
RETRIBUTION
VENGEANCE 
REPRISAL
REPAYMENT
REVENGE
“What are those words on the wall? And that blind karate guy poster?” someone asked.
“Boss was crazy, man” Ram said as he closed the door.
“What do you expect from a guy who locked himself up?” he smirked and closed the old wooden door.










Comments

Popular Posts