On and On, We go.

23rd October 2019
All I can do is write over here and express my frustration. Well, that’s all I can do. As I look back on the things I’ve experienced over these years, I realize that maybe if I had the sense which I’ve now, then things would have been different. And this is the final year and I don’t know shit about machines and I wish I had taken something practical back then and things would have turned out different. Is there any way to go back in time? I wonder.

27th October 2019
I told my friend Karna about this going back in time thing, he too feels the same. And he told me that he knows something about it. Well, how delusional some people are! Well, I’ve that assignment to complete and I hate it. Others are getting their life in order, and I don’t even know where I’m heading. Should have made the right choices.

3rd November 2019
Karna and I have been talking a lot about going back in time. Well, I don’t know why Karna talks about this bullshit with me and he seems to empathize with me. It feels sort of weird because his life is all sorted, he got a job and everything and he’s like the Mozart of Machines. I don’t know how he’s able to empathize with my stupidity. We’ve been close friends but this seems to be on a different level. In all the 3 years I’ve known him, this feels like a different Karna altogether. Anyway, at least he listens to me and bears my stupidity.

12th November 2019
This test just sapped me of my energy and I don’t know how I’ve done all this for so long. This isn’t even practical. I just hate it. Karna helped me of sorts though. I again ranted a lot about how I took immature decisions back in 2016 to him and he empathized with me again. And, that actually felt weird. He went on to tell how he had messed up his life when he had taken architecture. I asked him when and he suddenly left. That felt kinda weird, as far as I know, there’s no way this guy could’ve studied architecture. I mean how? What’s he even talking about?

15th November 2019
We got the papers today. And somehow, I’ve managed to do better than last time, got to thank Karna. It wouldn’t have been possible without him. He’s been a great friend to me, of late. And I thanked him for this and he told me that he’d help me in any way possible. At least, I’ve a true friend.


17th November 2019
Karna and I talked a lot over the weekend. And I kept telling him, how shitty everything feels and how I wish I could go back to 2016 make proper choices and that’d have made my life better. And Karna told me how he had suffered when he had taken architecture. How he was a failure and how much he suffered for making an impulsive decision. Then I asked him, when had he taken architecture and he went on to tell some weird things. Yes, this is the weirdest stuff I’ve heard from anyone till now.
I mean, I couldn’t even comprehend all of that for some time and I thought he was messing with me. But whatever he told me was the truth and I could see that in his eyes. Karna had chosen architecture because he thought he’d be good in it and ended up failing big time. And he suffered a lot due to that and this continued for another 3 years. But you know how he turned it all around? He went back in time!
I know, it doesn’t make sense and didn’t make sense to me when he said it. But it’s the truth and he’s told me that he’d help me to go back in time as well. I don’t know how but for now, I’ll put my trust in Karna.


18th November 2019
Karna and I didn’t go to college today. We went to an old restaurant near the car wash to talk about this. Karna told me how it had been possible for him to go back in time. According to him, he’s mentally 3 years older than his physical self and he learned this method to go back in time from a friend in his architecture college. And Karna had tried finding that guy after he had gone back to 2016 but he couldn’t find him at all. Anyway, Karna told me how it all happened. Karna wanted to go back and change his past and this guy told him to perform a specific ritual which would take him back to the date he wanted to. Karna told me how to perform it, it sounds like some shit which a 4th grader would do to summon demons. But Karna doesn’t lie and I believe in him. Karna told me that I should perform this on 5th December, because I should fully believe without any doubt that this will work. That belief is what I need to go back in time.


19th November 2019
I went and bought the candles for this ritual and I’ve kept them safely in my cupboard. It still sounds silly to me but I’ll believe in whatever Karna has told me because I really want to go back in time.

20th November 2019
I saw many stories like this on the internet about time travelers and stuff about this. Karna told me that some of them were false and I shouldn’t pay attention to any of it and I should instead focus on the date to which I plan to return to. I’ve been thinking about it.


23rd November 2019
We did a mock ritual today and Karna told it’d have worked if I had believed in it totally. We had a fight about it and he told me that I’ve not put my complete belief into it and I had to agree after some time and Karna told me it’s okay and I’ve started believing all this more than ever. I’ve picked a date to which I want to go back to. It is 11th June 2016.


25th November 2019
I’ve put all my belief in this. Karna has thought me this little exercise to do. I should close my eyes and believe that when I open my eyes that I’ll be on the date I want to be in. He said that with this belief and the ritual, I should be able to go back to 2016.


26th November 2019
I closed my eyes while I traveled on the bus to college and I put my utmost belief and I thought I when I opened my eyes that I was in 2016 but I wasn’t. But I’d be in 2016 in another 10 days. I’ve stopped paying attention in class and it doesn’t even matter now because I’ll be going back in time. My other friends think that Karna and I are spending more time than we should and they said that we are ignoring them. I told them "whatever" and walked away.


29th November 2019
I received a scolding from my parents for acting weird and for closing my eyes while eating dinner and muttering some stuff. Anyway, I don’t care. Everything is going to be different from the 5th. My friends have made plans to go to a movie on the 6th. They don’t know, it’s never going to be 6th December 2019 for me. At least for another 3 years. Hahaha. That’s why I told that I won’t be able to make it.


2nd December 2019
Karna told me more about his experience when he woke up in the past. He told that people who he had met after 2016 weren’t able to recognize because they haven’t met yet. Sounds weird right? But that’s how time travel works and I asked him what happens to me here? He told that he doesn’t know about it. He told me that after he did the ritual, he just opened his eyes and he was in 2016. Anyway, it seems fun. Can’t believe I’ll be traveling in time.


4th December 2019
My last whole day in this timeline, Karna told me that we’ll be performing the ritual in my house at 9:00 pm tomorrow. We drew a few signs and symbols necessary and checked all the things we needed for the ritual. We need some graveyard dirt and Karna told me that he’ll bring that when he comes tomorrow. I’ve decided to put a lock on my door so that my parents don’t mess it up. I can’t wait to go back to 2016 and get my life on track. I haven’t thought about what to do exactly, let me first go there and then, I’ll get everything in order. Fingers crossed.












11th June 2016
Can you believe this? Things work!!!!!!! Magic does exist or whatever it was! Damn, I made the journey back! I just can’t believe it. Karna!!!  I don’t how to thank him! The ritual worked! I did all the incantations and he tended the fire and once the ritual was close to completion, I closed my eyes as he said and started to think about this date. I could hear my parents knocking on the door to call me and Karna for dinner but I didn’t open my eyes and I just focused on going back to 11th June 2016 and nothing was going in my mind. And, I remember feeling empty for a long time and then I started feeling a little sweaty and I could open my eyes and guess what!!!! It was 11th June 2016 and It was 9:24 am in the morning and I was on my bed and I couldn’t believe all this for some time. But this is 11th June 2016 and I’m shorter, thinner and I don’t have any hair on my face yet! And I’ve just completed my 12th Grade!!!! Life’s going to be the way I want. I couldn’t find Karna; I’ll try again tomorrow. I can’t express how I’m feeling right now!!! It’s beyond everything!!!!!





(To be continued?)

Comments

Popular Posts